Sometimes, you stumbled upon marvelous things in Utrecht. One Sunday a month, the city hosts Culturele Zondag, (Cultural Sunday). Most of them have theme's, I missed the last two months, but I wrote about March's. This month's theme had to do with Dance. There were different stages of set up all over the city for different dance troops to perform, the only problem is that it was freezing and raining here on Sunday. We are talking in the 50's!
The Verlo- and I did venture out for a bit, where we came across a Zumba lesson going on right in the Domplein.
This is the instructor who worked really hard to get the crowd into it!
The crowd really got into it! Including me, although there is no evidence of that.
On Saturday, Utrecht celebrated its 890th birthday. Although, the city is much older than that. This booth was set up to have people make flags in honor of the city. They are to be hanged all over.
Despite the freak out Monday and Tuesday, I can't imagine myself happier in any other place.
- Umm, hey, I can't take 100% 1 day 15 hours ago
- That was such an action 2 days 15 hours ago
- It really was super fun. And 2 days 18 hours ago
- Oh my gosh, thank you for 2 days 20 hours ago
- I love it too! We missed you 2 days 20 hours ago
- I'm also looking forward to 2 days 20 hours ago
- Thank you! I'm glad you found 2 days 20 hours ago
- I'm going to get one with 2 days 21 hours ago
- I will totally come visit you 2 days 21 hours ago
- Maybe because you still work 3 days 8 hours ago