I know, I know, it has been forever since I've sat down and blogged. Life got in the way! First, my mom came to visit, then we set off to Germany to visit some family friends. Actually, my mom's good friend of 35 years and her husband. That is an incredibly long time to be friends! Then about two weeks ago, I started back at my 3rd attempt to get my bachelors. This time in International Tourism Management. I like my , but there are some shocking differences in Higher Education here vs. what I am used to in the States. I'll be sure to write a full expose later on.
I hope to get into a rhythm soon. It has been tough going from staying at home all the time to only having one day off a week. I haven't even added in Inburgering back into the mix, because I have been waiting to be sent my new schedule, and every time I call, they refuse to speak English to me.
I am resolved to get the situation handled this week. So, what have you been up to dear ones?
- That sounds awesome! 1 week 1 day ago
- Greek cheese pie made with 1 week 2 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! I won't 1 week 2 days ago
- Thank you Sophia! I would 1 week 2 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving Kaitlin! 1 week 2 days ago
- Sorry you had a bad day. :( 1 week 3 days ago
- Hurray for expat 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I highly recommend hosting a 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Hopping over from Melyssa's 2 weeks 5 days ago
- I'm so excited you're doing 3 weeks 3 days ago