I know, I know, it has been forever since I've sat down and blogged. Life got in the way! First, my mom came to visit, then we set off to Germany to visit some family friends. Actually, my mom's good friend of 35 years and her husband. That is an incredibly long time to be friends! Then about two weeks ago, I started back at my 3rd attempt to get my bachelors. This time in International Tourism Management. I like my , but there are some shocking differences in Higher Education here vs. what I am used to in the States. I'll be sure to write a full expose later on.
I hope to get into a rhythm soon. It has been tough going from staying at home all the time to only having one day off a week. I haven't even added in Inburgering back into the mix, because I have been waiting to be sent my new schedule, and every time I call, they refuse to speak English to me.
I am resolved to get the situation handled this week. So, what have you been up to dear ones?
- Welcome back! 1 month 2 weeks ago
- Hi Kaitlin, 1 month 2 weeks ago
- Thinking of you and your 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Visiting Holland 5 months 3 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 8 months 1 day ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 8 months 1 day ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 8 months 1 day ago
- Oh man, I think I did 8 months 1 day ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 8 months 4 days ago