You might have noticed that I missed last weeks post. In fact, I have been a little lax on posting for the last two weeks. I'm not going to make excuses, I'm just going to try and do better. Here are the photos for this week's FatMumSlim Photo Challenge.
Day 16: Flower: Daffodils in my window garden
Day 17: Something I Don't Like Drop, think licorice
Day 18: Hair I can finally tell people my hair is its natural color! Now what do we call it?
Day 19: Orange This might be too red orange for Queen's Day. What do you think?
Day 20: Something That I Drew Its supposed to be Garfield
Day 21: Bottle All the way from my hometown!
Day 22: The Last Thing I Bought I'm about to have a lot going on, I need an agenda!
Bonus: Cletis and Maybell, the ducks that have called our window garden home this week.
- Oh my gosh, thank you for 2 hours 33 min ago
- I love it too! We missed you 2 hours 36 min ago
- I'm also looking forward to 2 hours 39 min ago
- Thank you! I'm glad you found 2 hours 42 min ago
- I'm going to get one with 3 hours 40 sec ago
- I will totally come visit you 3 hours 1 min ago
- Maybe because you still work 14 hours 15 min ago
- No problem at all, I think 14 hours 18 min ago
- Thanks! 1 day 13 hours ago
- I love that video! I love 1 day 19 hours ago