Welcome to the first This Week in Instagram of June! I traveled a lot this week. I might as well get used to it, come September, I'll be going to Amsterdam for school at least four days a week! I continued one tutoring job and started another. I also attended a Trial Study Day for my Tourism Program and it got me even more pumped to be back in school! Here is how my week looked in pictures!
Light is so different here than in Georgia! This is the beginnings of a sunset, at 10:22pm! Don't worry, it starts coming up again around 6am!
There is a street in Utrecht where the lamp posts all have sayings or ads. This is my favorite, it says "Evening Time is Reading Time". I wholeheartedly agree.
One of the families I tutor live in the most beautiful countryside. I get to see all kinds of animals I miss by living in the burb's. This week, I was greeted by close encounters of the swan kind.
Just a little but closer.
Then I came upon these cuties.
Last week, I took a photo on some unknown flower. I found out that these are actually poppies! They are everywhere this week!
Some more poppies!
- I showed you some of the awesome festivals here in Utrecht this Spring.
- My reaction to finding out one of my favorite band's lead singers wants to change genders.
Next week, I finally have my orientation at my Inburgering School. Look for that post Monday afternoon!
What did your week look like? I would love to hear!
- Thinking of you and your 3 weeks 5 days ago
- Visiting Holland 3 months 3 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 4 months 3 weeks ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 6 months 1 day ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 6 months 1 day ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 6 months 2 days ago
- Oh man, I think I did 6 months 2 days ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 6 months 4 days ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 6 months 3 weeks ago
- So glad you're back! 6 months 3 weeks ago