Whew, this has been a crazy week! I had testing and an interview in Amsterdam for school, Book Club, an interview for a tutoring job, and a last minute freelance job start. It's been great! But I forgot to take a lot of pictures of my explorations. I did however manage a few.
After my test, I went to go meet up with my friend in Amsterdam, I missed the metro stop and decided to walk. Those are swans.
One of my interviews was in the lovely Dutch countryside. How picturesque are these horses?
These wildflowers are popping up everywhere, they also come in bright yellow!
The weather is finally starting to feel like Spring, which means it is time for Spring Cleaning! Today's task was going through all my clothes reorganizing for the warmer weather. I own a lot of floral and a lot of mustard. Who knew?
- In honor of Mother's Day, which is the same day in The Netherlands as it is in The States, I wrote an Ode to My Mother
- I'm going back to school this September!
- Besides going to school, I've got some job offers, I'm about to be really busy, but I am so happy about it!
- I changed the About Me Page.
- Welcome back! 1 month 2 weeks ago
- Hi Kaitlin, 1 month 2 weeks ago
- Thinking of you and your 2 months 4 weeks ago
- Visiting Holland 5 months 3 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 8 months 3 days ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 8 months 3 days ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 8 months 4 days ago
- Oh man, I think I did 8 months 4 days ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 8 months 6 days ago