This summer has been a tough adjustment for a girl who grew up in the Southern United States. Most of the time, it has been rainy, jacket weather. Last weekend however, it was in the 90's here. It was even too hot for me because very few places have AC here in The Netherlands. The sunshine would not last as it is supposed to be back to its normal rainy self here. Just in time for my mom to visit. But, I do have the photos to remind me of the beautiful, but oh so brief summer weather. Here are some snapshots I took around Utrecht.
I love exploring this city! How was your summer?
- Thinking of you and your 3 weeks 5 days ago
- Visiting Holland 3 months 3 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 4 months 3 weeks ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 6 months 13 hours ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 6 months 14 hours ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 6 months 1 day ago
- Oh man, I think I did 6 months 1 day ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 6 months 3 days ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 6 months 3 weeks ago
- So glad you're back! 6 months 3 weeks ago