This summer has been a tough adjustment for a girl who grew up in the Southern United States. Most of the time, it has been rainy, jacket weather. Last weekend however, it was in the 90's here. It was even too hot for me because very few places have AC here in The Netherlands. The sunshine would not last as it is supposed to be back to its normal rainy self here. Just in time for my mom to visit. But, I do have the photos to remind me of the beautiful, but oh so brief summer weather. Here are some snapshots I took around Utrecht.
I love exploring this city! How was your summer?
- That sounds awesome! 1 week 1 day ago
- Greek cheese pie made with 1 week 2 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! I won't 1 week 2 days ago
- Thank you Sophia! I would 1 week 2 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving Kaitlin! 1 week 2 days ago
- Sorry you had a bad day. :( 1 week 3 days ago
- Hurray for expat 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I highly recommend hosting a 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Hopping over from Melyssa's 2 weeks 5 days ago
- I'm so excited you're doing 3 weeks 3 days ago