This summer has been a tough adjustment for a girl who grew up in the Southern United States. Most of the time, it has been rainy, jacket weather. Last weekend however, it was in the 90's here. It was even too hot for me because very few places have AC here in The Netherlands. The sunshine would not last as it is supposed to be back to its normal rainy self here. Just in time for my mom to visit. But, I do have the photos to remind me of the beautiful, but oh so brief summer weather. Here are some snapshots I took around Utrecht.
I love exploring this city! How was your summer?
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 1 month 4 weeks ago
- Oh man, I think I did 1 month 4 weeks ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 2 months 1 day ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 2 months 2 weeks ago
- So glad you're back! 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Thank you! 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Good luck with writing, and 2 months 3 weeks ago
- That sounds awesome! 4 months 3 weeks ago