Yes, yesterday was Mother's Day, but my mom was traveling, so I figured I would write this to her when she would see it. Probably one of the last things that any mother wants to hear is that her daughter is moving across an ocean and is doubtful that she will ever return. Which is what my mother had to deal with when I moved to The Netherlands in October. That being said, she has been amazingly supportive! We have always been incredibly close, but I think moving away from home might have made is even closer. I am so lucky to have her in my life!
Mom and me at my going away party! Look at the amazing cake!
Me, Nana, Mom, and my Godson Logan
Love you Mom!
- Umm, hey, I can't take 100% 1 day 2 hours ago
- That was such an action 2 days 1 hour ago
- It really was super fun. And 2 days 4 hours ago
- Oh my gosh, thank you for 2 days 7 hours ago
- I love it too! We missed you 2 days 7 hours ago
- I'm also looking forward to 2 days 7 hours ago
- Thank you! I'm glad you found 2 days 7 hours ago
- I'm going to get one with 2 days 8 hours ago
- I will totally come visit you 2 days 8 hours ago
- Maybe because you still work 2 days 19 hours ago