Yes, yesterday was Mother's Day, but my mom was traveling, so I figured I would write this to her when she would see it. Probably one of the last things that any mother wants to hear is that her daughter is moving across an ocean and is doubtful that she will ever return. Which is what my mother had to deal with when I moved to The Netherlands in October. That being said, she has been amazingly supportive! We have always been incredibly close, but I think moving away from home might have made is even closer. I am so lucky to have her in my life!
Mom and me at my going away party! Look at the amazing cake!
Me, Nana, Mom, and my Godson Logan
Love you Mom!
- Welcome back! 1 month 2 weeks ago
- Hi Kaitlin, 1 month 2 weeks ago
- Thinking of you and your 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Visiting Holland 5 months 3 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 8 months 20 hours ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 8 months 21 hours ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 8 months 1 day ago
- Oh man, I think I did 8 months 1 day ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 8 months 4 days ago