Yes, yesterday was Mother's Day, but my mom was traveling, so I figured I would write this to her when she would see it. Probably one of the last things that any mother wants to hear is that her daughter is moving across an ocean and is doubtful that she will ever return. Which is what my mother had to deal with when I moved to The Netherlands in October. That being said, she has been amazingly supportive! We have always been incredibly close, but I think moving away from home might have made is even closer. I am so lucky to have her in my life!
Mom and me at my going away party! Look at the amazing cake!
Me, Nana, Mom, and my Godson Logan
Love you Mom!
- That sounds awesome! 6 days 15 hours ago
- Greek cheese pie made with 1 week 5 min ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! I won't 1 week 16 hours ago
- Thank you Sophia! I would 1 week 16 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving Kaitlin! 1 week 16 hours ago
- Sorry you had a bad day. :( 1 week 1 day ago
- Hurray for expat 1 week 6 days ago
- I highly recommend hosting a 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Hopping over from Melyssa's 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I'm so excited you're doing 3 weeks 1 day ago