It occurs to me that I haven't been doing the best job in keeping up with my blog since actually moving to The Netherlands. I have a variety of excuses for this, from not having internet to not liking the keyboard on Loek's laptop. But mostly, I have just been burnt out and lazy. If I have any faithful readers left, I hope you will be happy to know that my 2012 New Year's Resolutions is to redevote my time to writing. My second resolution is to keep my promises.
2011 was a great year for me! I fulfilled my lifelong dream of moving to Europe and my adulthood dream of living with the love of my life. I got engaged, the first of the 3 Musketeers had a baby, and my Godson Logan was born. I left a job that was slowly killing me and I am now free to pursue whichever avenue I see fit. If I had one piece of sage wisdom to pass on it would be this- Follow your own path, doing what is expected of you is not the key to happiness. Following your heart is.
I can only hope that 2012 will continue to build on 2011. For those of you who had a shitty year in 2011, remember that tomorrow is another year. May all of you have great years in 2012 and here's hoping the world doesn't end!
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Oh man, I think I did 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 1 month 1 week ago
- So glad you're back! 1 month 1 week ago
- Thank you! 1 month 1 week ago
- Good luck with writing, and 1 month 1 week ago
- That sounds awesome! 3 months 1 week ago