Today's challenge is bedside, We don't have a bedside table, but we do have the coolest headboard with built-in shelves. This is what lies on top. It is my jewelry box, the book I am currently reading, The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield, the book Loek is currently reading, the Dutch version of The Diary of Anne Frank (the language it was written in), and my kindle.
The jewelry box is one of my most prized possessions. You might recall from my post about the Utrecht Soepbus, that I haven't seen or heard from my father in many years. This jewelry box is one of the two things I have that he gave to my mother.
- Welcome back! 2 weeks 1 hour ago
- Hi Kaitlin, 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Thinking of you and your 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Visiting Holland 4 months 2 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 5 months 3 weeks ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 6 months 4 weeks ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 6 months 4 weeks ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 6 months 4 weeks ago
- Oh man, I think I did 6 months 4 weeks ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 7 months 1 day ago