Today's challenge is bedside, We don't have a bedside table, but we do have the coolest headboard with built-in shelves. This is what lies on top. It is my jewelry box, the book I am currently reading, The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield, the book Loek is currently reading, the Dutch version of The Diary of Anne Frank (the language it was written in), and my kindle.
The jewelry box is one of my most prized possessions. You might recall from my post about the Utrecht Soepbus, that I haven't seen or heard from my father in many years. This jewelry box is one of the two things I have that he gave to my mother.
- Welcome back! 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Hi Kaitlin, 1 month 4 weeks ago
- Thinking of you and your 3 months 1 week ago
- Visiting Holland 6 months 2 days ago
- I tried indoor skying and 7 months 5 days ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 8 months 1 week ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 8 months 1 week ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 8 months 1 week ago
- Oh man, I think I did 8 months 1 week ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 8 months 2 weeks ago