Today's challenge is bedside, We don't have a bedside table, but we do have the coolest headboard with built-in shelves. This is what lies on top. It is my jewelry box, the book I am currently reading, The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield, the book Loek is currently reading, the Dutch version of The Diary of Anne Frank (the language it was written in), and my kindle.
The jewelry box is one of my most prized possessions. You might recall from my post about the Utrecht Soepbus, that I haven't seen or heard from my father in many years. This jewelry box is one of the two things I have that he gave to my mother.
- That sounds awesome! 1 week 5 days ago
- Greek cheese pie made with 1 week 5 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! I won't 1 week 6 days ago
- Thank you Sophia! I would 1 week 6 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving Kaitlin! 1 week 6 days ago
- Sorry you had a bad day. :( 1 week 6 days ago
- Hurray for expat 2 weeks 5 days ago
- I highly recommend hosting a 3 weeks 1 day ago
- Hopping over from Melyssa's 3 weeks 1 day ago
- I'm so excited you're doing 4 weeks 4 hours ago