Today's challenge is bedside, We don't have a bedside table, but we do have the coolest headboard with built-in shelves. This is what lies on top. It is my jewelry box, the book I am currently reading, The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield, the book Loek is currently reading, the Dutch version of The Diary of Anne Frank (the language it was written in), and my kindle.
The jewelry box is one of my most prized possessions. You might recall from my post about the Utrecht Soepbus, that I haven't seen or heard from my father in many years. This jewelry box is one of the two things I have that he gave to my mother.
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 2 weeks 13 hours ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Oh man, I think I did 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 1 month 1 week ago
- So glad you're back! 1 month 1 week ago
- Thank you! 1 month 1 week ago
- Good luck with writing, and 1 month 1 week ago
- That sounds awesome! 3 months 1 week ago