*Disclaimer, this is not the breakfast I had today, this is actually the breakfast I had the first time I visited Den Haag (The Hague). I was by myself and had to get some papers legalized. So, I stopped by this little cafe and got all this for less than 3 Euros. Isn't the decor cute?
I am not a big breakfast eater. Mornings for me are typically a pot of french-pressed coffee. On the weekends though, we try to do a nice brunch. Today, I had mini-baguettes with goat cheese and honey. I can tell a difference in the season just by the fact that I am eating a lot lighter! Maybe next weekend we will do some fresh fruit and slagroom (whipped cream)
Any expats out there notice a huge change in their eating habits?
- Day 19 of the March Photo Challenge, I showed the worst picture of me EVER taken!
- Day 20, was all about the cuteness that is my cat.
- Day 21, I posted my meatloaf. I'm making it again for the verlos- birthday so maybe you will get the recipe next week
- Day 23, oops I skipped a day! Was about the moon! Or, I got all sentimental!
- Day 24, seagulls, they are everywhere!
- I went to see the Hunger Games!
- Ballet....the best thing on 4 days 7 hours ago
- I'm glad you finally figured 4 days 16 hours ago
- pilates 4 days 17 hours ago
- I'm so happy for you! I've 1 week 1 day ago
- Great 1 week 2 days ago
- You both are so adorable! 1 week 4 days ago
- YAY! Loving all your positive 1 week 5 days ago
- I hate going to the doctor, 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Bleh... I hate going to the 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Yes! Gerbils, mice, rats, 2 weeks 6 days ago