*Disclaimer, this is not the breakfast I had today, this is actually the breakfast I had the first time I visited Den Haag (The Hague). I was by myself and had to get some papers legalized. So, I stopped by this little cafe and got all this for less than 3 Euros. Isn't the decor cute?
I am not a big breakfast eater. Mornings for me are typically a pot of french-pressed coffee. On the weekends though, we try to do a nice brunch. Today, I had mini-baguettes with goat cheese and honey. I can tell a difference in the season just by the fact that I am eating a lot lighter! Maybe next weekend we will do some fresh fruit and slagroom (whipped cream)
Any expats out there notice a huge change in their eating habits?
- Day 19 of the March Photo Challenge, I showed the worst picture of me EVER taken!
- Day 20, was all about the cuteness that is my cat.
- Day 21, I posted my meatloaf. I'm making it again for the verlos- birthday so maybe you will get the recipe next week
- Day 23, oops I skipped a day! Was about the moon! Or, I got all sentimental!
- Day 24, seagulls, they are everywhere!
- I went to see the Hunger Games!
- Visiting Holland 2 months 3 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 3 months 3 weeks ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 5 months 1 day ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 5 months 1 day ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 5 months 2 days ago
- Oh man, I think I did 5 months 2 days ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 5 months 5 days ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 5 months 3 weeks ago
- So glad you're back! 5 months 3 weeks ago
- Thank you! 5 months 3 weeks ago