I have been remiss at my duties dear readers. I haven't been keeping you all as up to date in everything that is going on with my preparations of becoming an expat. I am sincerely sorry for this. Things have just been pretty hectic lately and work has been really stressing me out. You see, last week I changed positions and have been slowly transitioning my clients over to other people in preparation for my departure. It is absolutely necessary, but has really been taking its toll on me, because I allow myself to get too emotionally involved.
But enough excuses, in order to keep you all up to date on just what has been going on with my preparations to move to The Netherlands, I am going to write a post a day this whole week to get you caught up. That's right, I am making myself a post schedule and sticking to it. Here is what you can expect from me this week.
Tuesday- An update on Atti, booking him on my flight and all the prep that goes into taking a cat abroad.
Wednesday- Buying Euros, and stock piling my visa funds.
Thursday- An update on budgeting and what has me freaked enough to do some not like me shopping.
Friday- I've had a few tiny freak outs. I think this is probably totally normal.
I hope you all have a fantastic week!
- Maybe because you still work 4 hours 23 min ago
- No problem at all, I think 4 hours 27 min ago
- Thanks! 1 day 3 hours ago
- I love that video! I love 1 day 9 hours ago
- As an American in the 1 day 14 hours ago
- Congrats! I can feel you 1 day 14 hours ago
- This video sums up so many of 3 days 8 hours ago
- GET A NEW BIKE! Then we can 5 days 15 hours ago
- I know exactly how you feel 6 days 17 hours ago
- I'm looking forward to 1 week 7 hours ago