We are finally at the end of March. Which means that, I have blogged every single day this month! During the process, I saw my blog traffic increase drastically, as well as the amount of interaction from you guys! It has been really fun to challenge myself to try and make all the photos somehow relate to my life as an expat. It spurred all sorts of "oh yeah, I should blog about this" moments. But, it also limited some of the topics that I wanted to talk about this month, because I didn't want to over post. I am also going to continue my daily blogging, but now about the topics I choose. So much is about to happen and I want to keep you guys in the loop!
I am still planning on participating daily in the April Photo Challenge from Fat Mum Slim, but I am going to make them all instagram photos and post them on twitter and facebook daily. I think every Sunday I will take the photos from the week and have a post on here. If a topic really resonates with the expat experience then I will go into more details and turn it into its very own post.
So, without any further ado, today's topic. Where I Relax.
I decided to pick a picture of Utrecht. Even though I have only lived here 6 months and I don't speak Dutch very well yet, Utrecht feels like home to me. I love it here, and have no plans of reverting to my nomadic lifestyle. The Verlo-and I will probably stay in our apartment for at least the next four years. This is a huge step for someone who has moved eleven times since they turned 19. For those of you keeping track, that means I've changed homes on average every 6 months. But not anymore, I'm putting down some roots.
Where feels like home to you? Let me know below!
Don't forget to follow me on twitter!
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Oh man, I think I did 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 2 months 3 hours ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 2 months 2 weeks ago
- So glad you're back! 2 months 2 weeks ago
- Thank you! 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Good luck with writing, and 2 months 3 weeks ago
- That sounds awesome! 4 months 2 weeks ago