I need your help you guys. As much as I love writing about my experiences living in a new country, and I still have loads that I need to share with you lovelies...I want to start taking the blog in a new direction. Since I am a student of International Tourism, I really want to start including some posts that focus on this aspect of my life. Plus, as part of my studies, I am required to submit proof on how I am involving myself in my future industry and because I really believe in the power of blogs and social media to network, I am getting school credit for something I love to do.
However, being a full time student limits the amount of time I can spend traveling myself, and what I am really interested in is how you guys travel. Therefore, I am opening up my blog for some guest posts. If you would like to help a student out and participate, just leave a comment or send an email to GAPeachAbroad@gmail.com I have a questionnaire waiting. Eventually I would love to do some interviews. Thanks so much in advance.
For the rest of you dear ones, I hope you will enjoy this new phase of Georgia Peach Abroad.
Image courtesy of [digitalart] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- GET A NEW BIKE! Then we can 2 days 6 min ago
- I know exactly how you feel 3 days 1 hour ago
- I'm looking forward to 3 days 15 hours ago
- Oh man, I love that Atonement 1 week 1 day ago
- It is hard to compare grades 1 week 1 day ago
- Congrats on your grades! I 1 week 2 days ago
- OK now I am laughing and 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Queensday 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Looks fun! :) 2 weeks 3 days ago
- We saw those same two girls 2 weeks 3 days ago