My last day of work is on Friday and it is so nice to be able to enjoy my last week here in the States. Friday is actually a hugely exciting day, the verlo- gets the keys to our apartment, (he has promised to send pictures, so you guys can keep up with the apartment progress) and my family and friends start to come in for my EPIC WEEKEND OF MERRIMENT! Yes, it was totally necessary to screech that at you.
This weekend, I am having what I deemed “The Last Chance to Hang Out with Me Before I Become Euro-Trash!” on Saturday. Which basically means I have friends and family embarking to my parent’s house this weekend. They hail from all sorts of locales across this great nation to see the enigma that is me! (Modesty, was never my strong suit, but yet I have friends?) Sunday, there will be a lingerie brunch in my honor. My 87 year old Nana will be in attendance, yet somehow I do not feel the need to censor myself. Get ready ladies for a brunch of epic proportions! A brunch makes it classy. Obv. A special shout out to my Mom and bestie Christy for hosting. Did you know that when introducing people you are supposed to say their name first and their relationship to you second. So that sentence should have read, you know if I was polite like- A special shout out to Susan, my mother and Christy, my bestie for hosting. There I thought you something, in the SEO world they would say my blog now adds value.
I am annoyingly snarky when I am sublimely happy. Anyways, I really can’t wait to see my beloveds this weekend. I will miss them all terribly, but now they have a really epic place to come visit!
- Thanks! 22 hours 32 min ago
- I love that video! I love 1 day 4 hours ago
- As an American in the 1 day 9 hours ago
- Congrats! I can feel you 1 day 9 hours ago
- This video sums up so many of 3 days 3 hours ago
- GET A NEW BIKE! Then we can 5 days 10 hours ago
- I know exactly how you feel 6 days 12 hours ago
- I'm looking forward to 1 week 2 hours ago
- Oh man, I love that Atonement 1 week 5 days ago
- It is hard to compare grades 1 week 5 days ago