I leave on Tuesday, hard to believe I know! I feel like we have all been waiting so long for me to move and now, it is finally almost here. I don't know that it has hit me yet. Atti had his last vet appointment today, we just had to get the airline form filed out. I also had to buy him a bigger carrier because he grew again! As for me, all my stuff is packed. I ended up buying another giant duffel, which actually turns into a backpack! Now Loek and I can maybe go backpacking through Europe one day. I am checking both of those, bringing a weekender and Atti on the plane with me. My mom is bringing my summer clothes when she comes to visit in January. Since, I am basically ready to go, I am just going to hang out with my mom for these last few days (She is having a really hard time, I am her only).
As for the apartment, Loek is working hard on it everyday. But since there is so much to do, we probably won't be able to move in the weekend after I land. Which is okay, I will just get to help get it together. I don't know if I will get to update this again before I leave. But just in case I don't: Thank you for reading about all my prep to leave! I promise there will be a different, but equally cool (or cooler) focus to my blog.
- That sounds awesome! 5 days 6 hours ago
- Greek cheese pie made with 5 days 14 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! I won't 6 days 7 hours ago
- Thank you Sophia! I would 6 days 7 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving Kaitlin! 6 days 7 hours ago
- Sorry you had a bad day. :( 6 days 17 hours ago
- Hurray for expat 1 week 5 days ago
- I highly recommend hosting a 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Hopping over from Melyssa's 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I'm so excited you're doing 3 weeks 8 hours ago