I leave on Tuesday, hard to believe I know! I feel like we have all been waiting so long for me to move and now, it is finally almost here. I don't know that it has hit me yet. Atti had his last vet appointment today, we just had to get the airline form filed out. I also had to buy him a bigger carrier because he grew again! As for me, all my stuff is packed. I ended up buying another giant duffel, which actually turns into a backpack! Now Loek and I can maybe go backpacking through Europe one day. I am checking both of those, bringing a weekender and Atti on the plane with me. My mom is bringing my summer clothes when she comes to visit in January. Since, I am basically ready to go, I am just going to hang out with my mom for these last few days (She is having a really hard time, I am her only).
As for the apartment, Loek is working hard on it everyday. But since there is so much to do, we probably won't be able to move in the weekend after I land. Which is okay, I will just get to help get it together. I don't know if I will get to update this again before I leave. But just in case I don't: Thank you for reading about all my prep to leave! I promise there will be a different, but equally cool (or cooler) focus to my blog.
- Welcome back! 1 week 4 days ago
- Hi Kaitlin, 1 week 5 days ago
- Thinking of you and your 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Visiting Holland 4 months 2 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 5 months 2 weeks ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Oh man, I think I did 6 months 3 weeks ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 6 months 4 weeks ago