Alright, yesterday's post left me in a bad mood. To make up for it, here's another one of my famous list's of happiness! This is what I am looking forward to in the near future:
1. Queen's Day: In celebration of the Queen's Birthday, although it is actually the date the current queen's mother's birthday, people take to the street in Orange, the national color and my favorite! To drink beer, buy random crap, and dance. I haven't been before, but in my mind I imagine it to look like the scene in Chasing Liberty when Mandy Moore finally makes it to the Love Parade. The Verlo and I are heading up to Amsterdam to hangout with one of my favorite's!
2. I look forward to hopefully finding out when and where I will start my Inburgering Classes. I have a feeling this will happen in May.
3. Book Clubs in May! Which means I will meet some new peeps!
4. The trial study day for a school I am in the middle of the application process for is in May. I got the good news yesterday that I passed a major step of the admissions process, I've got a few more to go, but I have confidence.
5. I have made some awesome friends here, I can't wait to see what we will get up to next month!
What's happening in your life that makes you sunny side up?
- As an American in the 5 hours 27 min ago
- Congrats! I can feel you 5 hours 33 min ago
- This video sums up so many of 1 day 23 hours ago
- GET A NEW BIKE! Then we can 4 days 6 hours ago
- I know exactly how you feel 5 days 8 hours ago
- I'm looking forward to 5 days 22 hours ago
- Oh man, I love that Atonement 1 week 4 days ago
- It is hard to compare grades 1 week 4 days ago
- Congrats on your grades! I 1 week 4 days ago
- OK now I am laughing and 2 weeks 4 days ago