Yes, yesterday was Mother's Day, but my mom was traveling, so I figured I would write this to her when she would see it. Probably one of the last things that any mother wants to hear is that her daughter is moving across an ocean and is doubtful that she will ever return. Which is what my mother had to deal with when I moved to The Netherlands in October. That being said, she has been amazingly supportive! We have always been incredibly close, but I think moving away from home might have made is even closer. I am so lucky to have her in my life!
Mom and me at my going away party! Look at the amazing cake!
Me, Nana, Mom, and my Godson Logan
Love you Mom!
- Thinking of you and your 1 month 3 days ago
- Visiting Holland 3 months 4 weeks ago
- I tried indoor skying and 5 months 1 day ago
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 6 months 1 week ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 6 months 1 week ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 6 months 1 week ago
- Oh man, I think I did 6 months 1 week ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 6 months 1 week ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 7 months 23 hours ago
- So glad you're back! 7 months 1 day ago