Yes, yesterday was Mother's Day, but my mom was traveling, so I figured I would write this to her when she would see it. Probably one of the last things that any mother wants to hear is that her daughter is moving across an ocean and is doubtful that she will ever return. Which is what my mother had to deal with when I moved to The Netherlands in October. That being said, she has been amazingly supportive! We have always been incredibly close, but I think moving away from home might have made is even closer. I am so lucky to have her in my life!
Mom and me at my going away party! Look at the amazing cake!
Me, Nana, Mom, and my Godson Logan
Love you Mom!
- That was such an action 11 hours 33 min ago
- It really was super fun. And 14 hours 35 min ago
- Oh my gosh, thank you for 17 hours 17 min ago
- I love it too! We missed you 17 hours 20 min ago
- I'm also looking forward to 17 hours 23 min ago
- Thank you! I'm glad you found 17 hours 26 min ago
- I'm going to get one with 17 hours 44 min ago
- I will totally come visit you 17 hours 45 min ago
- Maybe because you still work 1 day 4 hours ago
- No problem at all, I think 1 day 5 hours ago