Monday was my first Queen's Day! For those of you who haven't experienced it, think of it like a giant block party, only every block in the entire country is having a party and a garage sale at the same time. Now combine that with boats, and the color orange, and epic levels of intoxication. Then you'll get the general idea.
Since this year was my first Queen's Day experience, we decided to go up to Amsterdam to really experience it! My friend Amanda and her husband came with us, and we met up with my girl Lily, some of her friends, and our new blogging bud Sherisa.
We mostly hung out in the grassy knoll of the weteringcircuit-
Then an entire parade of Hare Krishna's passed. Their outfits were so beautiful to go along with the orange theme-
Eventually, the newbies decided to go explore the city.-
Then we found this, we didn't eat there, but it is on my to do list-
And at the Museumplein-
I thought it was nice that they had some volunteers to pick up trash-
Eventually, The Verlo and I had enough of walking around, so we went back and found Lily, who I totally jacked this photo from-
As you can see, it was an awesome day! Start planning your visit now kids!
- Aww so sweet! I am so glad 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Your life is so exciting! I'm 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Oh man, I always thought that 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Oh man, I think I did 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Glad you're back! I have to 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Haha, life just gets in the 1 month 1 week ago
- So glad you're back! 1 month 1 week ago
- Thank you! 1 month 1 week ago
- Good luck with writing, and 1 month 1 week ago
- That sounds awesome! 3 months 1 week ago