You might have noticed that I missed last weeks post. In fact, I have been a little lax on posting for the last two weeks. I'm not going to make excuses, I'm just going to try and do better. Here are the photos for this week's FatMumSlim Photo Challenge.
Day 16: Flower: Daffodils in my window garden
Day 17: Something I Don't Like Drop, think licorice
Day 18: Hair I can finally tell people my hair is its natural color! Now what do we call it?
Day 19: Orange This might be too red orange for Queen's Day. What do you think?
Day 20: Something That I Drew Its supposed to be Garfield
Day 21: Bottle All the way from my hometown!
Day 22: The Last Thing I Bought I'm about to have a lot going on, I need an agenda!
Bonus: Cletis and Maybell, the ducks that have called our window garden home this week.
- That sounds awesome! 1 week 6 days ago
- Greek cheese pie made with 2 weeks 4 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! I won't 2 weeks 20 hours ago
- Thank you Sophia! I would 2 weeks 20 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving Kaitlin! 2 weeks 20 hours ago
- Sorry you had a bad day. :( 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Hurray for expat 2 weeks 6 days ago
- I highly recommend hosting a 3 weeks 3 days ago
- Hopping over from Melyssa's 3 weeks 3 days ago
- I'm so excited you're doing 4 weeks 1 day ago