You might have noticed that I missed last weeks post. In fact, I have been a little lax on posting for the last two weeks. I'm not going to make excuses, I'm just going to try and do better. Here are the photos for this week's FatMumSlim Photo Challenge.
Day 16: Flower: Daffodils in my window garden
Day 17: Something I Don't Like Drop, think licorice
Day 18: Hair I can finally tell people my hair is its natural color! Now what do we call it?
Day 19: Orange This might be too red orange for Queen's Day. What do you think?
Day 20: Something That I Drew Its supposed to be Garfield
Day 21: Bottle All the way from my hometown!
Day 22: The Last Thing I Bought I'm about to have a lot going on, I need an agenda!
Bonus: Cletis and Maybell, the ducks that have called our window garden home this week.
- Ballet....the best thing on 4 days 7 hours ago
- I'm glad you finally figured 4 days 16 hours ago
- pilates 4 days 17 hours ago
- I'm so happy for you! I've 1 week 1 day ago
- Great 1 week 2 days ago
- You both are so adorable! 1 week 4 days ago
- YAY! Loving all your positive 1 week 5 days ago
- I hate going to the doctor, 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Bleh... I hate going to the 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Yes! Gerbils, mice, rats, 2 weeks 6 days ago